Shopping for Medicare coverage but don’t know where to start?
There are so many Medicare benefits and plans to consider, and the decisions you make today can affect your health and finances in the years to come. To help you find the best option, Colorado Physician Partners has enlisted the services of two local, independent broker agencies.
- Their licensed advisors know the ins and outs of all available plans in the area.
- They will take the time to learn about your unique needs.
- You can count on them for unbiased, accurate information.
- There is absolutely NO COST to you for their services.
Get help finding the right Medicare plan for YOU – one that:
- Offers the right amount of coverage at an affordable price
- Allows you to keep the current providers you know and trust
- Works with your employer’s health insurance, if applicable
Contact one of our partner brokers today!
Brad Johnson with Green Mountain Insurance Agency and Kristy Young with Kristy Young Insurance Solutions
303-366-3980 (TTY 711)
Not happy with your current Medicare coverage?
Medicare premiums and coverage for health and prescription drug benefits can change significantly from year to year. So can provider networks. If you aren’t happy with the changes, you can switch plan options during the applicable open enrollment period. Plan ahead to avoid any lapse in coverage or late enrollment penalties.
Annual Medicare Election Period
During the annual Medicare election period, you can:
- Switch from Original Medicare (Parts A & B) to a Medicare Advantage plan (Part C), or vice versa
- Switch from one Medicare Advantage plan to another
- Join, switch or drop a Medicare prescription drug plan (Part D)
Changes take effect on January 1.
Annual Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment
During Medicare Advantage open enrollment, you can:
- Switch to a different Medicare Advantage plan or return to Original Medicare
- Enroll in a Part D plan if returning to Original Medicare
Only available for Medicare Advantage plan members.
Only one coverage change allowed.
Additional Medicare Resources
Here are some resources that offer a range of services and support options for you and your family members/caregivers.
- This handbook is a go-to resource to help you understand your Medicare coverage options, enrollment, benefits and bills, etc.
- You will also find tools to make informed decisions about your care.
- The handbook is available in several formats (PDF, eBook, audio, braille and paper copy).
- Seniors Blue Book is a trusted source for all things senior.
- Find information about housing options, home health and hospice, community resources and local activities in your area.
- Access articles and videos on a range of topics such as caregiving, elder law, money and healthy aging.